What are small groups?
Small groups are relational environments of 8-20 people meeting weekly, usually in homes, to grow spiritually together through God's Word, prayer, care, worship, discipleship, mission, fun, and more. Spiritual families on a mission.
Our Mission is to be Christ followers who make Christ followers in relational environments.
- September 11-12 – Women’s
Small group element involved.
- Week of September 13 – Small groups kick off throughout the week!
- September 20 – All-church series, “Why Am I Here?” begins
- September 26 – Membership Class, 9:00-11:00AM. All leaders and teachers must become members.
- Join a group anytime. It's ALWAYS a good time to get into community!